Iggy Azalea is my absolute favorite “one to watch” in 2013 – the Aussie rapper dropped her first mixtape two years ago, and after being taken under T.I.‘s wing, the stars are finally aligning for her full-length debut, The New Classic, expected this year.
Her latest video, “Work,” takes us through the femcee’s journey from Australia to the streets of Miami at just 16, and how she hustled her way to the top – literally. Azalea, neé Amethyst Amelia Kelly, signed to T.I.’s Grand Hustle imprint last year, later releasing her Glory EP, which features Tip on “Murda Bizness.”
Known for her outrageous ensembles, Iggy’s “Work” wardobe doesn’t let us down, with tons of colors, skimpy outfits and designer duds. With features from Jeremy Scott for Adidas, Minimale Animale swimwear and, of course, the track’s signature Louboutins, we’ll walk you through exactly which pieces she rocked and how to mimic the look for less.
Now slick your tresses into the highest, tightest pony you can muster and get shopping!
- White mesh bikini, Minimale Animale, $100 (Similar here)
- Faux fur collar, Forever 21, $3.99
- Striped hotpants, Topshop, $60
- Gold nail polish, NARS Nail Polish in Versailles, $19
- Aztec crop top, Topshop, $42
- Sweat pants, Jeremy Scott for Adidas, $175 (Similar here)
- Enamel jewelry: Curb chain, Forever 21, $7.80; Bangles, kate spade new york, $88 each (Similar here)
- Cat-eye sunglasses, Tom Ford, $380 (Similar here)
- Red high-waisted pants, Motel, $90
- Yellow pumps, Christian Louboutin, $845 (Similar here)